For more than just climbers.
You don't need a long, scraggly beard, tall, pointed hat, or a wand to make the Mountainsmith Wizard Backpack work for you. A modern take on the vintage climbing bag, the Wizard provides enough room for ropes, draws, and harnesses, but also boasts added features like a hidden laptop sleeve and detachable dopp kit.
Its tough-as-nails Cordura construction withstands contact against coarse granite rocks and brick buildings alike, while the removable waistbelt, EVA framesheet, and Airmesh backpanel assures a stable and comfortable trek into the climbing crag. A bevy of zippered pockets easily accommodate your wallet, maps, sunglasses, and water bottles, while the top lid lash points offer room for your carabiners and helmet. Plus, the detachable interior travel bag has your back when you can't find your formerly reliable dopp kit when your adventures call for travels outside of the crag.
- Durable, feature-laden pack for climbing trips and casual days
- Tough fabric holds up against outside and city adventures
- Waistbelt, EVA framesheet, and Airmesh backpanel ensure stability
- Backpanel access laptop compartment safely hides computer
- Detachable dopp kit carries bathroom essentials
- Multiple zippered pockets bring along small essentials
- Item #MOU003D