- Detail Images
Whatever the occasion may be, the Mountainsmith Six Pack Cooler will keep your suds chilled to perfection. The waterproof, seam taped lining keeps your outing drip free while the removable shoulder strap makes for easy carrying. With the attached bottle opener, you'll never find yourself in the woods with an ice-cold beer in hand and no way to open it.
- PEVA waterproof lining with taped seams keeps spills from soaking the backseat of your car
- The wide zip-top closure provides easy access to your beverages
- Fits into all Mountain Smith Modular Hauler systems
- Includes a bottle opener so you never have to use your teeth
- The clear label sleeve allows you to mark this cooler as yours, preventing someone from mistakenly walking off with your precious libations
- The front panel bungee securely totes a fleece for when the temps drop
Share your thoughts
Holds More than a Six-Pack
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I’m pleased to report that the Mountainsmith Six Pack Cooler will hold a good deal more than a six pack. We filled it with six beers, two frozen margaritas, two different cheeses, one avocado, and a summer sausage—and we still had a little room to spare. The seam-taped lining kept it leak free and it even comes with its own bottle opener, which we definitely needed.