Sometimes a weekend isn't long enough.
- Tough outer materials, side reinforcement, and a Hypalon skid plate stand up to the worst traveling abuse out there
- Wheels and handle are serviceable in case something breaks down on the road
- Internal mesh zip pocket holds important items
- External accessory pocket holds postcards from your scenic escape
- Two compression straps let you tighten down the duffel's volume to fit in the crowded cab or bus
Share your thoughts
Love it's burlyness
I have used a lot of rolling duffle bags over the years. The best things about this one are: Easy to load, durable (used same one on over 15 trips in 2yrs), rolls great, solid handle and internal zip pockets. Plus I like the red, makes it not just another big, black dumb duffle.