Mountainsmith Morrison II Tent: 2-Person 3-Season
- Detail Images
- Community Images
Room to spare.
For your next wild weekend in the woods, maximize you and a partner's comfort and sleeping space in the two-door, three-season Mountainsmith Morrison II Tent. As you snooze inside this two-person dome, the bathtub floor's fully taped seams and full-coverage fly keep the rain safely at bay. When one of you steps out in the middle of the night, the double-door and double-vestibule design makes it easy to maneuver without stepping on your partner's face.
- PU coating on the floor and fly and fully taped seams keep the rain at bay
- Breathable mesh doors, walls, and fly vents fight condensation through the muggy morning hours and keep out bugs when used without a fly
- The 7000-series aluminum alloy Yunnan Poles stand up to abuse without weighing down your pack
- Simplified design features clear instructions on the stuff sack, and color-coded clips on the tent and poles ensure easy assembly
- Dual vestibules allow you and your partner your own space for boots and packs
- Reflective guy lines stabilize the tent in wind and remain visible during nighttime trips to the bush
- Detachable ceiling loft helps dry wet layers and can be removed to take advantage of the 43-inch-high headroom
- Mesh storage pockets keeps your headlamp handy
- Winner of Backpacker Gear Guide 2011 'Killer Deal' and Outdoor Magazine's 2011 'Killer Value' awards