One pack for all your mountain pursuits.
You believe variety is the spice of life, so it's no surprise you tackle ambitious ski tours in the winter, climb alpine rock routes in the fall, and bag 14ers in the summer months. Luckily, Mountainsmith designed the Mayhem 35 Pack with all your favorite pursuits in mind. The slim profile allows you to climb with minimal restriction, and the mesh back panel keeps you comfy on sun-baked slopes.
- PE framesheet provides enough support to comfortably carry up to 45 pounds
- Suspension best fits torsos between 16 and 21 inches
- Anvil Airway Perspiration Control System features twin elevated foam pads with an open spinal column for ventilation and moisture control
- Lumbar Control Point utilizes a pronounced padded area to lock the pack onto the lumbar region of the spine for improved load transfer and a better fit
- Tuck-away waist belt provides support when you need it and stays out of the way when you don't
- Dual-density shoulder straps provide a comfortable carry
- Multiple straps allow you to carry skis or a snowboard
- Top access makes for organized packing
- Front panel pocket is ideal for a rain jacket or puffy
- Front panel shovel pocket provides quick access to avy gear
- Side mesh water bottle pockets help you stay hydrated
- Side and bottom compression straps help to balance the load
- Storm collar compression strap beneath the lid is ideal for packing a rope
- Ice axe and trekking pole loops provide secure external attachment points
Share your thoughts
Mountainsmith Mayhem 35 Backpack
From backcountry skin tracks, to alpine climbs to overnight backpacking trips, the Mayhem 35 is a technical virtuoso. Ski and snowboard carry options, shovel pocket and trekking pole/ice axe loops allow you to easily dial this pack in for every type of adventure. A low profile, tuckable hip belt allows this pack to comfortably function with a climbing harness and help you gain the next summit on your tick list.