- Detail Images
- Community Images
A freestanding dome for almost any outing.
- PU coating on the floor and fly and fully taped seams keep the rain at bay
- Breathable mesh doors, walls, and fly vents fight condensation through the muggy morning hours and keep out bugs when used without a fly
- The 7000-series aluminum alloy Yunnan Poles stand up to abuse without weighing down your pack
- Simplified design features clear instructions on the stuff sack, and color-coded clips on the tent and poles ensure easy assembly
- Dual vestibules allow you and your partner your own space for boots and packs
- Reflective guy lines stabilize the tent in wind and remain visible during nighttime trips to the bush
- Detachable ceiling loft helps dry wet layers and can be removed to take advantage of the 52-inch-high headroom
- Mesh storage pockets keeps your headlamp handy
Share your thoughts
LOVE THIS TENT!
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
My husband and I absolutely love this tent. Lightweight and very durable. It is surprisingly easy to set up and we have plenty of room. Could fit five in there if there were children.
good little tent
Ive had this tent for 12 months and have used it for family backpacking in the Beartooths, Swan Range, the Montana Rocky Mountain front and on a smith river float trip. No problems. The fly covers adequately and the tent sets up quick and easy. Fits our family of 2 adults and 2 kids fine. We've had some heavy hail storms, wind and downpour and high country exposure. We've stayed dry. IN good weather its basically a mosquito net canopy with good star gazing. This tent doesnt make an issue out of itself. Its a classic.
Hanging out in the roomy Genesee!
I am curious of anyone who owns this tent...
I am curious of anyone who owns this tent can weigh it to get an "actual/real world" weight. The posted weights from the mfg might be stretching the truth given the size of this tent..
Just above 6lbs for me as well. You could probably remove some of the cords and flaps as well. I'd bet you could get this down to close to 6 flat with some thoughtful trimming.
Bomoseen State Park Campground
Labor Day Weekend in VT