- Detail Images
Pure backpacking performance.
- The X-Frame load dispersion system helps make heavy loads more manageable
- An internal hydration sleeve allows you to add a hydration bladder for on-the-go hydration
- Side compression straps reduce pack bulk and reconfigure for vertical snowboard carry
- Top lid converts into a lumbar pack or shoulder sling for shorter day hikes
- An expandable front panel for shovel carry or crampons
- Expansion collar with draw cord closure gives this pack extended capacity
Share your thoughts
Will this pack adjust down to fit a med...
Will this pack adjust down to fit a med size female? 5'8" size 8 145 lbs
What size does the waistbelt on the falcon...
What size does the waistbelt on the falcon adjust out to?
Optimally your hip bones need to be about 2-3" inside from the end of the waistbelt. It will fit anyone from a 30-38" waist, but it also depends where you measure (remember the top of your hip bone needs to be in the center of the belt not at the top or bottom- there is a stitch line here to help). Hope this helps.
I see on the mountainsmith site that this...
I see on the mountainsmith site that this pack has an internal torso size adjustment system.
Is this reliable and can a good fit be achieved with this system? otherwise the pack seems great
I am the sales rep for Mountainsmith.
Yes you can get a very good fit using this system. The shoulder straps independently adjust to get an optimal fit. Also, there are instructions sewn under the top lid to help guide you.
Hope this helps! And enjoy the Falcon 55 it really is a great pack!