Vintage look meets modern design.
Whether you're riding the train into work or biking through town to class, the Mountainsmith Divide Backpack ensures you're able to carry everything you need for a day of adventure—complete with a 90's-inspired look and a feature-heavy design.
The tough Cordura fabric ensures that this daypack not only looks timeless, but that it's lifespan is also timeless. The side access laptop compartment, internal organization pockets, and accessory pockets give you easy access to your laptop, tablet, smartphone, or charger. And when it's a long bike ride in, the Airmesh backpanel and EVA framesheet provide well-ventilated and stable comfort, while a leather patch attachment point, zippered pockets, and removable 1.5-inch waist belt maximize space and comfort for travel between classes or meetings.
- Classically-styled pack for tough commutes
- Durable fabric proves to be resilient
- Side access laptop pocket safely carries your computer
- EVA framesheet and Airmesh backpanel assures comfort
- Hydration sleeve offers trail-side versatility
- Removable waistbelt helps lock down your load
- Multiple pockets offer storage for smaller valuables
- Item #MOU003G