- Detail Images
- ReForge recycled polyester fabric is made from 100-percent post-consumer-content bottles to help keep plastic out of the world's waterways
- Lumbar ControlPoint pad and tuck-away waist belt make carrying comfortable and easy
- Delta compression system allows you to adjust the pack's volume and how your load carries
- Low-profile side water-bottle pockets fit most standard one-liter bottles
- Padded rear back panel features a quick-dry DWR coating
- Interior padded sleeve holds your tablet or notebook
- Zippered front panel pocket organizes your on-trail wares and has a key clip for easy access to your home or car (or both if you live in a van)
- Removable shoulder strap gives you multiple carrying options
- Reflective accents help keep you visible in low-light situations
Share your thoughts
What size water bottle fit in the side...
What size water bottle fit in the side pockets?
What is the height, width, and depth of...
What is the height, width, and depth of the 854 Cu In lumbar pack?
13" x 12" x 8" / 33 x 30.5 x 20.5 cm fromhttp://mountainsmith.com/index.php/day-tls.html
What is the width, height, and depth of...
What is the width, height, and depth of the 854 Cu In lumbar pack?
Great tote for lots of stuff
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift, but have feedback to share
I sent one of these to my daughter living in Colorado. She had seen several of her friends with them, and was really excited to get one for herself. They are great for carrying all the stuff she takes with her every day. A very versatile, roomy bag.
Good all around do anything type of bag
Even works for fishing!
Good for so many things.
Picked this up for my wife's brother as a gift. Normally when I give a gift I never see it again. Not necessarily because they don't use it(maybe), buy I just don't see them with it. Not so with this pack. Every time I see him, it's within a couple feet. No matter where we are. Inside, outside, on the side of a mountain. He loves it.
It is my 'Man Bag'.
I still have and use one of the original day packs from Mountain Smith. It has been a diaper bag, it has been my camera bag, it has been my travel bag. I don't use the waist belt. I would highly recommend it to anyone needing a small travel bag.