- Detail Images
You know you can get the shot, but first you have to get your gear to the goods.
You aren't going to get those epic photos of face shots in the backcountry sitting on your couch or skinning out there with your gaggle of gear in your hands. Load up the Mountainsmith Borealis Camera Pack to seek out the images you want. This comfortable yet rugged pack holds a mid-size to pro SLR body and a variety of lenses in the adjustable internal dividers in the bottom panel main camera compartment. And there's an array of external, internal, organizer, and padded pockets to store your entire camera kit and backcountry ski essentials, like layers and food. If you run out of space inside, you can lash stuff on the outside, like using the side panel pocket with zip out bottom for tripod and light stand carry. The load-stabilizing compression system helps you make quick work of heavy loads, while the molded back panel provides comfort on trail. The included rain cover keeps items protected during unexpected storms. Mountainsmith also added a dedicated laptop sleeve for on-site editing during in-town photo missions, or it makes a nifty place to store small fold-up softboxes. Basically, you have no excuse for not bringing home those prize-winning shots.
- 500D S-Kodra high tenacity nylon
- PU coating (5000mm)
- Atlilon foam
- Bottom panel main camera compartment
- Padded compartment with internal dividers for custom camera carry
- Top-access padded laptop compartment fits most 17in screens
- Two organizational panel pockets
- Side panel pocket with zip out bottom for tri-pod and light stand carry
- Padded waistbelt with zippered pocket
- Removable storm cover
- Lens case attachment point