- Detail Images
Need a ten-day supply of food and gear? No problem.
- Twenty-four 16-oz recycled plastic bottles go into making the sturdy pack fabric
- The X-Frame load dispersion system helps make heavy loads more manageable
- Pivoting, dual-density hip-belt for optimal load transfer from your back to hips
- Expansion collar with drawcord closure gives this pack extended capacity, up to 90L
- Top lid converts into a lumbar pack or shoulder sling for shorter day hikes
- An expandable front panel for shovel carry or crampons
- An internal hydration sleeve allows you to add a hydration bladder for on-the-go hydration
- Side compression straps reduce pack bulk and reconfigure for vertical snowboard or snowshoe carry
- A-frame or diagonal ski carry for lugging your planks
- Shoulder strap loop lets you attach Mountainsmith camera cases
Share your thoughts
well this is the first BIG backpack I own and have some smaller ones 50L Osprey and 25L Salewa, had to buy something bigger for my Patagonia trip.... first thing i notice when I got this is that all the materials used in this pack look super durable and strong compared to my lightweight small packs .
Only used it 1 time for 5 days and it was pretty nice
I could fit all my gear and some of my friends jackets with lots of extra room (like half the pack haha yes its HUGE but you can compress it)... First time a sleeping bag compartment is actually meant for a 0* down bag and pillow to fit.
waist belt is soso by the end of the trip my hips where hurting
On the negative side... I think it has lots of straps and strings, no rainfly,the meshpockets on bottom can only fit your keys or maybe a granola bar they'r super small
2 questions, actually: first, is the torso...
2 questions, actually: first, is the torso adjustable? secondly, is there an included rainfly?
Hi Casey, yes the torso is adjustable from 17"-22". No there isn't a rain fly included... the only companies that I know of that have a rain fly attached from the factory is Alps Mountaineering...
Millet also attaches a rain-fly to certain brands of backs.