- Detail Images
Although it might seem like your typical pant at first glance, the Mountain Khakis Men's Poplin Pant elevates comfort to a new level. A blend of synthetic and cotton material feels comfortable no matter what the weather, the peach finish adds a touch of smoothness inside and out, and an inseam gusset gives you increased freedom to move. This pant replaces your stiff work pants or your beat-up jeans as your go-to choice when the inlaws demand that you come over for dinner.
- Relaxed fit is comfortable no matter where you are or what you're doing
- Blended body material combines the quick-drying properties of polyester with the comfortable smoothness of cotton
- Triple-stitched seams improve overall pant durability
- Reinforced heel cuffs keep the bottom of the cuffs from tearing over time
Share your thoughts
I returned these pants
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs large
Weird color, too long, too noisy, too thin. Sorry, I love MK stuff but there were really ugly "travel" style pants.
I like products that can be worn in any situation, so I chose these pants for the clean look and reputation of being rugged, and I have been very pleased. I feel comfortable wearing these to dinner parties and running around town on my bike - they are comfortable, good looking and tough. Fit is about right, I could maybe go up an inch in the waist from my normal size, otherwise these are perfect