Although it might seem like your typical pant at first glance, the Mountain Khakis Men's Poplin Pant elevates comfort to a new level. A blend of synthetic and cotton material feels comfortable no matter what the weather, the peach finish adds a touch of smoothness inside and out, and an inseam gusset gives you increased freedom to move. This pant replaces your stiff work pants or your beat-up jeans as your go-to choice when the inlaws demand that you come over for dinner.
- Relaxed fit is comfortable no matter where you are or what you're doing
- Blended body material combines the quick-drying properties of polyester with the comfortable smoothness of cotton
- Triple-stitched seams improve overall pant durability
- Reinforced heel cuffs keep the bottom of the cuffs from tearing over time
- Item #MKH0096
- Q & A
Great fitting Look sharp and fit well
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 32"x32"
These are great. I bought a pair and then immediately ordered another two. They fit good and look great. I get compliments on them all the time. They are lighter weight and breath better than most MK products which is perfect for muggy SC summers.
The only downside is the small opening on the stash pocket makes it difficult to get my large hands into. This is not a problem on other MK products I own.
I returned these pants
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs large
Weird color, too long, too noisy, too thin. Sorry, I love MK stuff but there were really ugly "travel" style pants.
I like products that can be worn in any situation, so I chose these pants for the clean look and reputation of being rugged, and I have been very pleased. I feel comfortable wearing these to dinner parties and running around town on my bike - they are comfortable, good looking and tough. Fit is about right, I could maybe go up an inch in the waist from my normal size, otherwise these are perfect