- Detail Images
Expansive forests in mid summer can be a rough place to navigate, but the super-tough, triple-stitched Mountain Khakis Original Field Pant aids your hiking, trail-building, or all-out wandering. The top of the pant features soft and sturdy cotton canvas while the lower legs feature reinforced nylon chaps and a DWR-coating to keep you dry as you slip through the dew-soaked underbrush. Regular fit and diamond gusset encourage easy mobility through the roughest terrain you'll encounter in the field, and a mountain-man style looks great while you stop by your favorite saloon after spending two weeks off the grid.
- Up top, the double-layered cotton canvas fabric is soft, breathable, and tough
- Legs feature a reinforced nylon chap with DWR-coating to keep out moisture and provide extra protection against rocky terrain and thick underbrush
- Triple-stitched seams provide amazing durability and comfort for work days or serious hiking
- Diamond-shaped gusseted crotch and regular fit yield amazing mobility for your outdoor lifestyle
- Extended heel cuffs reach over the top of your tallest field boots
- Five pockets stow hiking and working essentials and a side seam zip pocket holds your pocket knife
- Mid rise remains comfortable and provides a casual look when you're not out in the woods
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: Runs small
I just put these puppies on for the first time today. Took them out in the woods to fell some trees. They are great in brush and don't catch on burrs or thorny bushes. I have both colors and I love em!