- Detail Images
It doesn't matter if you're miles and miles into the wild; looking good knows no boundaries. The tough, lightweight Mountain Khaki Men's Granite Creek Shirt stands up to your rugged, sporting life and makes you look good in action. Its brushed nylon construction feels smooth and soft and features DWR for water-resistance. It also wicks away sweat and dries quickly, making it perfect for watersports. A back vent panel lets out hot air for optimal comfort, and a flip-up collar protects your neck against the sun or wind. Flap-closure or hidden zippered pockets secure your essentials for convenient readiness. And if you hit the pub for celebratory brews, this handsome shirt will shine there, too.
- Durable, lightweight, brushed nylon plain weave with DWR repels water, wicks away sweat, and dries in a flash for cool, dry comfort
- Casual fit and button-up style allow coverage-control and movement without bagginess
- Vented back panel lets you air out so you don't overheat
- Protective UPF 50 gives you peace of mind and added coverage in the blazing sun
- Flip-up collar adds sun and wind protection at the neck
- Two chest with hidden snap closure and two zippered hidden Napoleon pockets secure essentials