- Detail Images
Warm, down-insulated work jacket for the everyday duties of mountain life.
Sometimes in the high country, fetching firewood just outside the back door can seem like a wild winter expedition. The Mountain Khaki Downtown Snap Down Jacket helps to secure your warmth for cold winter days with a simple, rancher style that matches everything else in your getup. Lofty, baffled 630-fill down locks in your body heat as you feed the cattle, grab firewood, or head to the local saloon. On the outside, snaps enable easy on and off and express your easygoing attitude, and the tough nylon shell features a DWR coating to prevent snowflakes from soaking into the down and sucking the heat right out of you.
- DWR-coated nylon shell stands up to ranch duties and camping trips while it keeps stray drops and flakes from soaking into the down and ruining its insulating power
- Polyester lining slides over other layers easily, breathes, and dries quickly while you complete your winter work
- Baffles secure the down and provide durability for work or playtime in the outdoors
- Snap front closure helps keep out the wind as the approaching cold front makes the campfire dance
- Triple-snap cuffs, fold-up collar, and a split-tail hem further seal out the cold
- Zippered hand-warmer pockets hold cold fingers when your gloves are out of reach
- Snap chest pocket holds your sunglasses once the winter sun dips behind the mountains
Share your thoughts
F*#k'n cool. Great jacket. Looks great.
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
I get compliments every time I wear this out. A t-shirt underneath in the spring is perfect. Long sleeve in the winter no problem. 180, 5-11 medium fits superb.