- Detail Images
As comfortable at the crags as in the city library, the Mountain Khakis Canyon Cord Pant yields soft, mobile fabric with a well-read style. Stretchy cotton corduroy feels and looks great, and a diamond gusset allows big moves on the rock or trail.
- Stretchy cotton corduroy fabric yields soft durability and comfort for fall days in town or at the crags
- Diamond-shaped gusseted crotch yields great mobility for your outdoor lifestyle
- Rivet-reinforced stress areas provide extra durability during tough approaches
- Five pockets stow hiking and working essentials, and topo-map pocket bag print adds a little detail to match your wandering lifestyle
- Mid rise and a regular fit boost comfort while the casual look fits in every day
Share your thoughts
Good Lookin' Cord
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift, but have feedback to share
- Fit: True to size
I bought these for my boyfriend and he loves them. They have a really nice fit and are true to size. They look really nice and are soft. I really like the way the back pockets look. I would recommend these to anyone looking for a nice winter pant.
Great Cord Pants
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I was given the Canyon Cord Pant for Christmas, and they have quickly become one of my favorite pants. They are a nice, medium weight, fit very well (true to size if you have owned MK pants before) and they have a little stretch to them - which adds to their comfort. Highly recommended.