- Detail Images
The light, strong Mountain Hardwear Women's Yuma Short flexes its muscle on rugged trails and unpredictable weather, yet accommodates with comfort via a Micro-Chamois waist, brushed mesh lining, and stretchy construction. A full-length inseam gusset allows unhindered mobility for those wide leaps and high steps. And DWR finish and mesh lining keep you cool and dry from the inside and outside.
- Durable and lightweight Switchback II Softshell with DWR coating stretches for freedom of mobility, repels water, and breathes for cool, dry comfort
- Soft brushed polyester mesh lining feels great next to skin and wicks away sweat for all-day comfort
- Soft drawcord at waist provides easy everyday fit
- Micro-Chamois inside seamless conical waistband provides soft, chafe-free comfort under a pack
- Full-length inseam gusset increases comfortable mobility for rock-hopping and high-stepping
- Side cargo and two hand pockets secure essentials
Share your thoughts
Will this material shrink at all in the...
Will this material shrink at all in the dryer?
Get outside in these
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: Runs large
One of the most comfortable hiking/climbing shorts I've ever worn. The fit is great, I was between and 8 and 10, ordered the 10s and ended up returning for an 8. They fit well and allow you to move freely. Lightweight and comfortable in hot weather, plus the chamois lined waistband is soft against your skin so no annoying tags or stitching scratching at your waist.