- Detail Images
- Community Images
The mud-loving, long-leaping, high-stepping Mountain Hardwear Women’s Yuma Pant will never hold you back on the trail or wall. Made from durable yet lightweight and stretchy softshell with DWR and lined with sweat-wicking and soft brushed mesh, this pant protects you from the weather and from clammy discomfort. A full-length gusset lets you do the splits if that's your thing; it's that accommodating. A drawcord hem lets you cinch the legs to seal out elements or ankle-biting pests, and a micro-chamois inner waistband and drawcord give you precision fit for everyday comfort.
- Durable and lightweight Switchback II Softshell with DWR coating stretches for freedom of mobility, repels water, and breathes for cool, dry comfort
- Soft brushed polyester mesh lining feels great next to skin and wicks away sweat for all-day comfort
- Soft drawcord at waist provides easy everyday fit
- Micro-Chamois inside seamless conical waistband provides soft, chafe-free comfort under a pack
- Full-length inseam gusset increases comfortable mobility for rock-hopping and high-stepping
- Adjustable drawcord hidden inside hem cinches pant leg to keep out pests, debris, or cold or to shorten in muddy conditions
- Side cargo and two hand pockets secure essentials
Share your thoughts
Mountain Hardware Yuma Pants
Taking a break at Spray Park during our 9-day Wonderland Trail trip.
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
These are the most comfortable pants both because of their cut and the material they are made of.
They are lightly water repellent which is great if you are caught in a short light shower but they are not water prooof so they do get soaked if you don't put raingear over them in rain. On the other hand they dry super fast.
I wear them on day hikes as well as multi day trips 3 seasons of the year. I tend to run cold so even with baselayer underneath they are not warm enough for me during winter but I love them for hiking, backpacking and climbing during the rest of the year.