For the indecisive types.
Part shirt, part jacket, and all parts comfortable, the Mountain Hardwear Men's Yuba Pass Fleece Lined Shacket delivers warmth and coziness in effortless style. From the woods to the bar, the classic oxford look never goes out of style, and 80 grams of toasty Thermal.Q Elite insulation does a fine job of fighting off the chill when you're just layering with a short-sleeve tee. Plus, two front hand pockets provide toasty shelter from the biting winds if you've forgotten mittens.
- Cozy, classic shirt jacket for cold November nights
- Cotton blend construction offers a durable design
- Synthetic insulation throughout boosts your warmth
- Regular fit allows for light layering underneath
- Item #MHW00TA
- Q & A
Great daily wear.
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: XL
I've wanted something nicer than a fleece when going out around town on a weekend. This is the perfect medium between a nice shirt and a fleece jacket. Perfect for crisp fall weather for a daily jacket. not very compactable, but still a perfect layer for keeping you warm when you would normally wear a fleece.