- Detail Images
At just five ounces, the Mountain Hardwear Men's Wicked Lite Long-Sleeve T-Shirt is an ideal choice for high-energy pursuits that cause sweat to fall like rain. The soft fabric dries quickly and wicks away moisture to keep you comfortable while the flatlock seams ensure you'll stay chafe-free on even the most grueling trail runs.
- Fast-drying Wicked Taper SD fabric wicks away sweat to keep you dry and comfortable
- Flatlock seam construction provides chafe-free next-to-skin comfort
- Antimicrobial finish works to eliminate unpleasant body odors
- Reflective trim increases visibility in low light conditions
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs small
Super light weight, very breathable. But it's just a little snug for me, particularly across the chest & arms.
My fault, really. I forgot that MH fit me a little smaller than most brands: I really should have ordered up one size. Oh well, the short sleeved I can live with, but had to send the long sleeved back: just no way to ignore the tight sleeves in the long version.
Just as awesome as the T
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
Tell you what. Me likey! just as comfy and awesome as the wicked lite t-shirt. Just got this yesterday and already used it. Wicked the drips from me and kept me cool. True to size.
FYI - the Deep Lagoon isn't blue like the screen shot shows, but it's a deeper teal. Still not too shabby!