- Detail Images
Mountain Hardwear developed the Cool.Q Zero active cooling technology in the Women's Way2cool Tank Top for people like you, who max out in both work and play. This top feels cool from the start and keeps the sensation going as you push the limits on your run, hike, or ride. Tested rigorously by athletes, this is sure to optimize your comfort level and fun meter. A soft, stretchy feel with an odor-fighting antimicrobial finish adds a bit of luxury to this ultra-ventilated, quick-drying tank.
- High-tech Cool Q. Zero stretch jersey feels cooler to the touch the more you sweat, and wicks and dries in a flash
- Strategic MicroClimate Zoning features ventilating engineered mesh knit at the side panels for supreme comfort in the heat
- Antimicrobial finish helps control odor
- Reflective detailing enhances your visibility in low light
Share your thoughts
Actually cooler - good technology
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
This shirt is very light. I purchased for trail running and it is cool and comfortable. It does cling as it gets moist with sweat but nothing uncomfortable. It runs true to siez and has a little shoulder protection that doesn't interfere with motion of shoulders while running. Got caught in a rain storm while running and became very cold but I think it was because my hair got soaked and there was quite a bit of wind, bringing the temp down pretty quickly.