- Detail Images
Makes any running shirt over four ounces look childish.
- MicroClimate Zoning uses engineered mesh throughout this tank in order to provide ventilation at hot spots
- Back panel uses yarn that feels cool to the touch, even on hot days
- Fast-drying fabric helps to move stifling sweat away from the skin so it can evaporate
- Antimicrobial finish helps knock down funky odors
- Reflective trim aids visibility when you run at dusk or dawn
Share your thoughts
One of my favorites!
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I have 4 of these shirts, some short sleeve some that are tanks. The fabric on the front of the shirt is thin, dries super fast in rain or on hot days. It's also perforated in some spots to vent. The inside of the shirt is smooth and is low on the chafing meter. The back of the shirt is a different type of fabric that is even thinner than the front. It's form fitting and not a shirt with much length. The bottom hem of the shirt stops just around waistline which I like as I don't feel like I'm swimming in it. Overall good, but be careful not to put it in the dryer. The thin colored material will shrink a little causing for some weird seam.
I have a number of shirts from Mountain Hardwear and this is the one I'm always looking for when I head out for a run. It's wispy light, feels awesome against my skin and drys very very fast. This is probably the best running shirt I've ever worn.