- Detail Images
- Community Images
A modern warlock would wear the Warlow.
- Super-stretchy softshell material offers exceptional mobility, lasting durability, and water- and wind-resistance
- Articulated knees help pant cuffs stay down around your boots while you climb
- Cuff zips help reduce bunching at the hem and make it easier to get the pants on and off
- Elastic waist with loops lets you choose to wear a belt or not
Share your thoughts
at cocuy, colombia
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
The pant is athletic cut but it does not fit "slim" necessarily.The material stretches and moves with you, so the pant excels at its intended objective - Alpine Mountaineering! I am 5-10" and around 180 lbs. I bought a mediuim and they fit great. I can fit a pair of Patagonia 3 midweights on underneath, if necessary too.
Are these as slim as they look because...
Are these as slim as they look because although I'm slim I'm not wrier like these look.
Chris. They have what is described as an 'athletic cut' with articulated knees. I would not call them a slim fit though... makes me think of jeans and they are much more loose fitting than that and they are very stretchy. Hope this info helps!