- Detail Images
Lay siege to the mountains.
When Ueli Steck is literally running up Swiss peaks in springtime, he trusts the Mountain Hardwear Men's Warlow Hybrid Softshell Pant to provide the unrestricted mobility and weather protection he needs for success. A generous dose of elastane allows the pants to stretch for total freedom of movement while the reinforced knee and scuff guards protect against sharp crampons and ice tools.
- Double weave twill softshell provides reliable protection in wet spring weather
- Generous fabric stretch and articulated knees provide complete freedom of movement
- Elastic waistband provides a snug fit
- Reinforced knee panels and scuff guards are highly abrasion resistant
- Two zippered hand pockets stow essential items
Share your thoughts
Versatile softshell with Euro fit
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: Runs small
Th Warlow softshells are a tighter fitting pant that is versatile and lightweight. It sheds light rain well and protects from light wind too. The material is comfortable against the skin and has a soft, clean aesthetic, though the material piles pretty quickly as a result. Also, the pockets are on the smaller side, which isn't a big deal but since their isn't a cargo or rear pocket, it's a bit inconvenient for storage. The double waist snap is burly, so you don't have to worry about your pants falling down, but the lack of grommets on the bottom, make wearing dorky gaiters a necessity in sloppy snow.