- Detail Images
Carries your gear while you satisfy your wanderlust.
From all-day loops to minimalist weekend getaways, shoulder the Mountain Hardwear Wandrin 32 Backpack for a stable carry that won't leave your back drenched in sweat. The Air Motion Suspension keeps the pack weight close to your body while still allowing air to circulate, which provides the stability you need to cover technical terrain and the ventilation you need to keep you cool on warm summer days. Plus, the integrated rain cover protects your gear when you get caught in an unexpected alpine shower.
- Air Motion suspension combines a stability system with a ventilated mesh backpanel
- Ventilated shoulder straps and hip belt further increase comfort on warm days
- Top and side access make for easy packing and unloading
- Load range between 20 and 35 pounds makes this pack ideal for long day hikes and minimalist weekend backpacking
- Lower compartment with bottom access stows a sleeping bag or a down jacket where you can easily reach it
- Dedicated hydration sleeve with right and left exit ports allows you to quench your thirst on-the-go
- Multiple zippered pockets in the top lid keep small items safely stowed
- Dual hip belt pockets keep trail essentials close at hand
- Side compression straps help to balance the load
- Integrated rain cover keeps gear dry if you're caught in a storm