Light, highly packable, and reliably warm in damp conditions.
For a lightweight summer bag that will perform in wet and humid conditions, look no further than the Mountain Hardwear Ultralamina 32 Sleeping Bag. At just under two pounds with a stuffed size of 6 by 10 inches, this bag won't weigh you down or occupy too much pack space. Plus, the lofty Thermal.Q synthetic insulation maintains its warmth in wet conditions.
- With an EN lower limit of 37˚F (lower limit refers to the average man's comfort zone), this bag is best suited for camping in the late spring, summer, or early fall
- Thermal.Q synthetic insulation is highly compressible, maintains its loft, and insulates better than down when it gets wet
- Ripstop nylon shell is ultralight and highly wind resistant
- Performance mummy cut reduces weight and bulk while increasing thermal efficiency
- Lamina construction attaches the shell directly to the insulation, eliminating cold spots caused by typical baffle construction
- Comfort Footbox accommodates the natural position of the foot for improved warmth and comfort
- Ultralamina weighs in at just under 2 pounds
- Single 3/4-length zipper further reduces weight and bulk
- Stuffs into an included 6 by 10 inch stuff sack for compact transport
- Includes storage sack