Women-specific warmth that excels in cool and humid climates.
Wet and humid conditions can render a down-filled bag as useless as a garbage sack, which is why Mountain Hardwear designed the Women's Ultralaminina 15 Sleeping Bag. The Thermal.Q synthetic insulation maintains its warmth in wet conditions, and additional insulation accounts for women's warmth needs, meaning you really will sleep comfortably at 15°F. Plus, the low weight of just over three pounds makes this bag a solid choice for backpacking.
- With an EN upper limit of 17˚F (upper limit refers to the average woman's comfort zone), this bag is best suited for camping in the spring, summer, or fall
- Thermal.Q synthetic insulation is highly compressible, maintains its loft, and insulates better than down if it gets wet
- Nylon ripstop shell is ultralight and highly wind resistant
- Performance mummy cut reduces weight and bulk while increasing thermal efficiency
- Lamina construction attaches the shell directly to the insulation, eliminating cold spots caused by typical baffle construction
- Comfort Footbox accommodates the natural position of the foot for improved warmth and comfort
- Ultralaminina weighs in at just 3 pounds
- Single 3/4-length zipper further reduces weight and bulk
- Stuffs into an included 9 by 15 inch stuff sack for compact transport
- Includes storage sack