The go-to choice for cold and humid conditions.
Synthetic insulation used to be synonymous with heavy and bulky; not so with the Mountain Hardwear Ultralamina 0 Sleeping Bag. The Thermal.Q synthetic insulation is highly compressible, maintains its loft, and performs far better than down in wet conditions, which makes this bag the obvious choice for backpacking in cold and wet climates.
- Rated to 0°F for reliable warmth in spring, summer, fall, or mild winter weather conditions
- Thermal.Q synthetic insulation is highly compressible, maintains its loft, and insulates better than down if it gets wet
- Ripstop nylon shell is ultralight and highly wind resistant
- Performance mummy cut reduces weight and bulk while increasing thermal efficiency
- Lamina construction attaches the shell directly to the insulation, eliminating cold spots caused by typical baffle construction
- Comfort Footbox accommodates the natural position of the foot for improved warmth and comfort
- Ultralamina weighs in at just 3.5 pounds
- Single 3/4-length zipper further reduces weight and bulk
- Stuffs into an included 8.5 by 15 inch stuff sack for compact transport
- Includes storage sack