- Detail Images
Well-organized and rugged pack that carries your school or work items and your skateboard.
Commute to school or work with ease when you use the Mountain Hardwear Truckee 35 Backpack. Front compression straps hold your skate or longboard while a plethora of intuitively designed pockets keep you organized and on point.
- Fully padded back-panel and shoulder straps with spacer mesh fabric provide comfortable cushioning, support, and ventilation while you commute to school or work
- 35 liters of space holds your books, laptop, and other work or school essentials
- Tough 600D oxford polyester body panels combine with a padded bottom and fully bound seams to ensure durability and a long life
- Roomy main compartment with burly zipper features a multifunction hydration or laptop sleeve
- Dual front pockets with organizers keep frequently-used items handy and include two padded pockets that are ideal for delicate electronics
- Side mesh pockets with reflective tabs keep your beverages of choice handy
- Side compression straps provide load control
- Daisy chain and padded grab handle offer convenient lash and/or clip points
- Two rugged buckled straps hold your skateboard while you commute via bus or train