- Detail Images
Accommodates your harness and handles wet winter conditions with ease.
The Mountain Hardwear Trinity Softshell Jacket easily withstands blowing snow, fat fluffy flakes, sleet, or melting ice while you rappel into a coulouir, ice climb in Quray, or navigate up a glacier field. Its waterproof breathable Dry.Q membrane and fully taped seams provide hardshell-like protection while remaining flexible, and the Trinity's chest-high pockets accommodate your harness or pack.
- Waterproof breathable Dry.Q Core membrane, fully taped seams, and watertight zippers shield you from winter's wet wrath and offer solid windproof protection
- Softshell outer provides plenty of stretch
- Semi-fitted cut reduces excess bulk without restricting movement
- Underarm vents ditch excess heat when you bootpack up a steep coulouir or work your way up and over a difficult overhanging ice section
- Helmet-compatible hood with single-pull adjustment system and extra beefy brim lend comfort and protection from the elements
- Higher hand pockets provide easier access when you use a harness or pack while you climb, mountaineer, or tour