- Detail Images
Accommodates your harness and handles wet winter conditions with ease.
The Mountain Hardwear Trinity Softshell Jacket easily withstands blowing snow, fat fluffy flakes, sleet, or melting ice while you rappel into a coulouir, ice climb in Quray, or navigate up a glacier field. Its waterproof breathable Dry.Q membrane and fully taped seams provide hardshell-like protection while remaining flexible, and the Trinity's chest-high pockets accommodate your harness or pack.
- Waterproof breathable Dry.Q Core membrane, fully taped seams, and watertight zippers shield you from winter's wet wrath and offer solid windproof protection
- Softshell outer provides plenty of stretch
- Semi-fitted cut reduces excess bulk without restricting movement
- Underarm vents ditch excess heat when you bootpack up a steep coulouir or work your way up and over a difficult overhanging ice section
- Helmet-compatible hood with single-pull adjustment system and extra beefy brim lend comfort and protection from the elements
- Higher hand pockets provide easier access when you use a harness or pack while you climb, mountaineer, or tour
Share your thoughts
BEST SOFTSHELL EVER!!!!!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
How many soft-shell jackets do you have that you never wear on a hike? FINALLY a soft-shell that is functional for hiking, alpine climbing. This is super comfortable and has pit zips which is AWESOME!!!! Great fit. I took this on my Rainier climb and wear it everywhere. A great buy!