Warm in wonderland.
Snow day errands, hikes with the pooches, and evenings on the town just got a whole lot cozier with the Mountain Hardwear Women's Trekkin Insulated Knee Skirt. 40g quilted Thermal.Q insulation gives your legs a heat treat, while the knit waistband and snap hem lend easy mobility. You can stash a key and emergency candy cane in the zip security pocket, and at a feathery 1.7oz, the Trekkin Skirt is a holiday travel essential.
- A cozy insulated skirt for winter errands and dog walks
- Toasty Thermal.Q insulation wraps legs in warmth
- Regular fit with a knit waistband allows natural movement
- Knee-length snap hem and zippered security pocket
- Item #MHW00S4
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: xs
Bought this for my wife and she love it. She wears it when we go on colder hikes and to the ski hill. She already wants to purchase another one. Only thing that i can think of that might benefit it is having a zip on the waste so that girls that God has blessed with big booties can get the skirt on easier, but its not that big of a deal.