Mountain Hardwear Thruway 50 Backpack - 3050cu in
- Detail Images
Out-and-backs are for wimps.
Flyweight materials, compression capacity, and high-tech suspension make the Mountain Hardwear Thruway 50 Backpack ideal for the serious thru-hiker who demands both reliability and comfort.
- Modified Alpine UL suspension system features removable hip belt and HardWave framesheet for customizable stability
- Minimalist roll-top design for easy access and reduced weight
- Super-stretchy mesh side panels provide convenient extra storage for water bottles, tent poles, or anything else remotely cylindrical
- Padded, breathable shoulder straps won't cause irritation against bare skin
- Carry loops easily hold ice axe and trekking poles
- Huge front compression panel allows over-stuffing for those AT-esque endeavors