Carry what you need in this simple and versatile top-loader.
- The removable top lid features a bungee web for attaching outer layers and can be left at home to reduce pack weight
- Large front compression strap shrinks the pack around smaller loads, secures heavy loads, and stows into the front pocket when you don't need it
- A padded, adjustable waist belt transfers the load to your legs and can be upgraded to a more women-specific waist belt (sold separately)
- Ice axe and ski pole attachment straps hold your gear for winter trekking
- Stowable sleeping pad straps hold onto your backcountry bedding and reduce loose straps when not needed
- Exterior-accessed hydration sleeve and side mesh bottle pockets permit easy refills and drinks throughout your trek
- An expandable top skirt adds 250cu in (4L) of gear space for longer weekends in the mountains
Share your thoughts
A great pack!
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
First off, it's lightweight. Second off, it's comfortable. Third off, it holds a bunch of stuff, but compresses down when needed.
As with all backpacks, it took a little bit of adjusting to get just right. But, luckily, there are plenty of straps, and the aluminum stay is bendable. Feels pretty nice! Especially the specially-designed lady shoulder straps!
I also love the protected interior pockets, the gear loops, and the removable lid. Overall, a great pack for a few days of trekking!