- Detail Images
Ultralight weather protection for solo excursions.
When you backpack solo, you prefer to pack extra-light and move quickly. The Mountain Hardwear SuperMegaUL 1 Tent was designed with you in mind. Made with ultralight fabrics, the 3-season SuperMega features a fully taped perimeter seam and fly for waterproof protection in wet weather while the mesh canopy provides ample ventilation, bug protection, and star gazing on clear nights. Plus, DAC Featherlight poles keep the total trail weight to under two pounds so you can cover maximum ground in less time.
- Nylon ripstop floor has a fully taped perimeter seam and welded corners to keep wet conditions out
- Mesh ceiling provides ample ventilation
- Nylon fly is fully taped with a 1200mm PU coating for guaranteed watertight protection
- DAC Featherlight poles provide structural support while keeping weight to a minimum
- Dry entry vestibule provides easy entry and gear storage
- Designed to comfortably sleep a single backcountry traveler
- Trail weight of just under two pounds is ideal for ultra-light backpacking
- Pitchlight option allows you to set up just the fly with a Pitchlight footprint (sold separately) for an ultra-light shelter
- Pitchlight option weighs in at just 1 pound 2 ounces