The happy medium.
- A midweight jacket for cool-weather hikes and active pursuits
- Water-resistant synthetic insulation offers lightweight warmth
- Full-zip front can be opened up for ventilation
- Stretch-woven face fabric resists wind and foul weather
- Item #MHW00SU
- Q & A
Warm Jacket Less Bulk
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: Runs large
- Size Bought: Medium
I purchased this jacket in the Forest Green and it looks great. I've worn the jacket in windy, cold temperatures that have been in the single digits, and have remained warm without any chills. The jacket is very lightweight and not bulky at all. I'm about 5'10", 180 lbs. and the size Medium fits me great, with room to wear some layers underneath. The outside material does not feel very heavy like other brand softshell jackets that are fleece-lined, but it does a great job of resisting the wind and precipitation. Again, not bulky at all, but does a great job of keeping in the warmth!