Charge through the storm.
Fly up mountains and race down trails through dreary weather with the help of the Mountain Hardwear Men's Supercharger Jacket. Since it's the brand's lightest wateproof, breathable jacket ever, you'd forget you were even wearing it if it wasn't for the fact that it's keeping you dry in a downpour.
The Dry.Q Core 2.5-layer fabric is exceptionally breathable so you stay cool when you're pushing to the peak, and it's highly waterproof to keep you dry through spring showers and summer storms. Fully taped seams prevent moisture from seeping in through the cracks. The fully featured hood fits comfortably over your climbing helmet in case rain strikes while you're in the middle of a route.
- A lightweight technical shell for alpine climbing
- Waterproof, breathable Dry.Q Core membrane with fully taped seams
- Alpine fit is trim but not restrictive while climbing
- Hood fits over helmets for added coverage on windy belays
- Zippered chest pocket and internal stretch pocket
- Item #MHW00PC