- Detail Images
The cold can't stop your evening trail runs when you're wearing the Men's Super Power Tight. Mountain Hardwear made this tight specifically for runners and endurance athletes who need warmth, flexibility, and chafe-free performance clothing. Everything about the Super Power tight points to comfort, except maybe the fact that it'll help you run until your legs feel like exploding.
- Super Power Brushed Jersey fabric lightly insulates and helps move chilling sweat away from your skin, and the fabric has a flexible stretch for mobility
- Wide waistband sits on your waist comfortably without riding up or causing chafage
- Drawcord waist allows for quick fit adjustment
- Seams sit flat against your skin for less rub while you run
- Gusseted inseam eliminates uncomfortable binding at the crotch when you stretch your legs out
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: Runs small
I bought these tights intending to use them as an outerlayer for winter trail running or maybe just with shorts over the top. I have used them for running but I am excited to find that, with their microfleece fleece lining they work great as a lyering piece under shell pants. I have now used these for all sorts of outdoor sports and am convinced they are the most important player in my winter clothing. Couldn't live without them and neither should you. Sizing wise I usually wear a medium in pants but had to go to a large for these. They still fit snug but the extra length works on 6'0" with 33 inseam and 31 waist.
my favorite baselayer piece
I love these pants. Nice and light, but still plenty warm. Comfortable for lounging around in, as well.