Forge new trails.
Whether you're belaying during an alpine climb, skiing the backcountry, or commuting across town, the Mountain Hardware Women's StretchDown Plus Hooded Jacket keeps you warm and cozy. Featuring a lightweight yet robust stretch-knit fabric that provides weather-resistant protection and unrestricted mobility, this jacket can be worn as a single layer or underneath a waterproof shell in seriously inclement weather. Mountain Hardware's Q.Shield down insulation is fortified with a water-resistant coating that protects the down from precipitation, so it can retain it's loft when wet. The unique stretch-welded channel construction traps more warmth than traditional stitched constructions to give you a furnace-like heat. With a bit more length and weight than the other StretchDown jackets, the StretchDown Plus gives you that extra boost you need on the coldest days.
- On-demand warmth for chilly belays and freezing ski days
- Dynamic-Stretch Knit fabric provides greater mobility
- Q.Shield Down resists water to maintain warmth when wet
- Stretch-bonded channel construction traps more warmth
- Helmet-compatible hood for weather protection
- Item #MHW00RN