Get down with the Stretchdown.
There's something incredibly stressful about getting all twisted up in your down jacket, and the folks over at Mountain Hardwear seem to understand this thoroughly, which is one of the many reasons why the Men's Stretchdown Plus Hooded Down Jacket was created. With its go-getter attitude and spitfire construction, the Stretchdown brings your backcountry touring experience to a whole new level of comfort.
More specifically, the Stretchdown Plus features an extra three ounces of down insulation than its younger brother, the simple Stretchdown. Though, much like its more youthful sibling, this jacket features the same, dependable stretch welding that not only traps warmth, but prevents cold spots from seeping through to your core comfort. Additionally, the Dynamic-Stretch knit fabric assures an unobstructed range of motion, which comes in handy when you're cruising through tricky terrain, while the 750-fill down insulation is water-resistant for added protection against fluffy tumbles and unexpected weather alike. The fixed hood offers added warmth in the face of blustery ascents, and the myriad of pockets keep necessities close at hand.
- A lightweight and warm insulated jacket for skiing
- Fabric is pliable for unobstructed mobility
- Stretch welded construction traps warmth for consistent comfort
- 750-fill down insulation is hydrophobic for added protection
- Myriad of pockets keep necessities close
- Hood offers added warmth in the face of blustery winds
- Item #MHW00RH