- Detail Images
Wear the Mountain Hardwear Women's Stretch Thermal Zip-Top as your first layer and relish in its comfort and warmth while you slash turns, ice climb, or snowshoe.
- Stretch Thermal fleece wicks moisture, dries quickly, and works as a superb insulator in cold conditions
- Fitted cut provides a body-hugging fit that works well as your next-to-skin layer
- Twelve-inch front zipper ditches excess heat during nonstop top-to-bottom ski runs
- Three-inch stand-up collar offers comfort and warmth on cold winter days
- Flat-lock seams eliminate annoying chafing issues
- Thumbholes seal in warmth, block out the cold, and keep the Stretch Thermal in place when you layer it beneath your shell, puffy, or midlayer
Share your thoughts
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I hesitate buying tops from gear companies because I have such a large bust (D cup), but this fits perfectly. It keeps me very warm as a base layer in Utah's harsh winter climate. It's stylish and comfortable. I even wear to the office on Fridays. Love, love, love it!