A waterproof, lightweight, and durable bag ideal for semi-cold conditions in any terrain.
- Dry-Q Elite shell is waterproof, windproof, and extremely breathable to allow moisture to escape freely and keep the insulation dry
- 800-fill down provides premium warmth at minimal weight
- Sealed external zippers lock out snow and water
- Six-chamber ergonomic hood design maintains even loft around your head for consistent warmth
- Ergonomic draft collar seals heat inside the bag with internal drawcords and a soft two-piece design
Share your thoughts
the bag and his boy
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
5 years ago, a naive 15 year old asked his parents for video games for Christmas. Instead they surprised him with this sleeping bag (albiet the older model). The boy was distraught for he did not know the true value of the sleeping bag in all its glory.
Fast forward 5 years and the now 20 year old boy has spent almost a year of his life in the sleeping bag all over the world. When others complain of the cold, he simply shrugs and remembers the warmth of his bag. When others bags become sodden with blood, sweat and tears (and rain and condensation), he laughs and affectionately rubs his still-dry bag.
The boy is now looking forward to many years of continued adventuring with his sleeping bag.