- Detail Images
A weatherproof shell and a zip-in, lightweight puffy unite in the perfect combo.
Be prepared for everything with the Mountain Hardwear Women's Snowburst Trifecta Jacket. Featuring a breathable and waterproof Dry Q Core shell and a zip-in puffy liner with Thermic Micro insulation, this jacket-and-liner combo is versatile enough for a complete range of winter weather conditions. Wear both together on extra chilly days, just the shell on mild ski days, or zip-out the liner for a lightweight puffy at the après scene.
- Dry Q Core shell fabric provides reliable wind and waterproof protection and has been tested to ensure it remains highly breathable day in and day out
- Fully taped seams keep wet conditions out
- Zip-in liner shell is made from 30D micro taffeta
- 100g Thermic Micro synthetic insulation in the liner keeps you warm on chilly days at the mountain
- Relaxed fit allows a full range of skiing and snowboarding movements
- Fixed helmet-compatible hood adjusts for a snug fit and protects in tough winter weather
- Stretch powder skirt adjusts for a perfect fit and keeps snow out
- Adjustable cuffs seal around wrists to keep snow out
- One-handed hem drawcords on the shell and liner allow for quick adjustments and a snug fit
- Interior pockets and zippered hand pockets hold essential items
Share your thoughts
this jacket is not windproof. I live in San Francisco. It is windy at night. So, I need a jacket that is warm and windproof, but it is not. Also, this jacket is a two pieces jacket. The jacket will be too big if I wear it without the inner jacket or inner liner. This jacket only fits me if I wear both pieces together, or wear the inner liner only.