- Detail Images
Running outdoors is way more entertaining than running in place on a treadmill.
- Hook-and-loop lace attachment gives you a low-profile and a secure fit
- 3M Dual-Lock with VHB adhesive offers a strapless fit for your running shoe
- Breathable, abrasion-resistant fabric keeps your ankles warm and protected
- A hidden front zipper allows you to access your laces without having to remove the gaiter
- Reflective back print for visibility at night
- UPF 50-rated fabric protects you from the sun’s rays
Share your thoughts
Light use only
The adhesive strips don't stay on the back of your shoes. They worked for a few days then started peeling off. I didn't go easy on them by any means, but I expected a Mountain Hardwear product to stand up to a challenge. They might be better suited for running and not hiking.
Don't work well
I bought these to use with my NB minimus, but they failed miserably. The gators use a stick on velcro patch made by 3M, but they never stayed on.
MHW said they would send more if I ran out, but what's the point of using them when they break in the middle of runs? The material of the gator is great, and has stood up well to what i've put it through.
I also used them with Inov8 f-lite 230s, but it didn't work either.
Hate to say this about anything MHW, but don't buy these.