- Detail Images
Zip up the Mountain Hardwear Women's Sarafin Cardigan before you head out to conquer the massive list of errands you've been putting off. This mid-weight sweater features ribbed sleeves, stylish lines, and a stand-up collar that exude graceful vibes even though you're frantically trying to get everything done before the weekend.
- Semi-fitted cut provides a flattering appearance
- Cardigan layers nicely beneath your winter parka on extra frigid days
- Full front zipper with chin guard makes it easy to ditch excess heat
- Dihedral Birdseye Jersey fabric feels smooth and comfortable against your skin, wicks moisture away, dries quickly, and helps regulate your body temperature
- Flatlock seam construction eliminates chafing issues
- Two hand pockets stash your cell, wallet, or lip balm
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs small
I ordered this in size S and really loved how it is made. The only reason I exchanged it is due to the fact that it contains wool and I was concerned that it may shrink a little after washing. Cannot wait to receive the larger size and wear it.
A favorite sweater
I still have an older much-loved version of this sweater (in magenta) because I love it so much. Even with a few style differences, this newer style is also a favorite. It fits well and is flattering to my shape at 5 10 and full chested I wear a medium with a basic long sleeve top underneath. What's more is that it's incredibly warm! Not the stifling, too warm, wool sweater, especially since you can dump some heat with the zip. I like the added front pockets but miss the sleeve pocket. I got the green and love the color. I would get one in every color if I didn't already have enough clothes as it is for now!
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift, but have feedback to share
I gave this as a gift to my wife at Christmas. Most often I order medium for her and it is usually right on. In this case I think it is right on but with layers you might consider getting one size larger. I think it can be regarded as a regular fit versus relaxed fit. The quality of the product is just fine, as with most Mountain Hardware products. (Too bad we can't say it was made in USA. )