- Detail Images
- Better Butter heavy jersey fabric is insanely soft, and it wicks moisture to help you stay comfy
- Semi-fitted shape is performance-ready without being skin-tight
- Flatlock seams won't irritate your skin
- Low-profile waistband won't bunch up or get in your way during deep stretches
Share your thoughts
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift, but have feedback to share
Picked these up for my girlfriend and got her feedback: She usually wears a size medium in Mountain Hardwear and while these fit perfectly in the legs, the waist was HUGE. This would seem to be a good design for someone needing extra room in the hips or with a very curvy build. Other than that, the only reason she would give these 4 stars instead of 5 was due to a poorly placed seam running along the front of the leg that she said was uncomfortable against the knee.
Absolutely huge. 5'5", 112 lbs. About 5 inches to big around waist, unstretched! Nothing to help keep them up either. Mountain Hardwear usually runs a bit smaller than some brands. May have got a mis marked pair.