- Detail Images
As the lightest-weight trekking pant in the Mountain Hardwear line up, the Men's Rifugio Supreme Pant is the go-to choice for backcountry wanderers looking to cover maximum ground in minimum time. A generous dose of Elastane allows the pants to stretch, and a DWR finish allows the pants to rapidly dry after brushing up against dew-soaked foliage.
- Chock Ultralite Softshell fabric breathes, blocks wind, resists wear and tear season after season, and feels soft against your skin
- Lightweight fabric means the pants weigh in at just 8 ounces
- DWR finish allows the pants to repel water and dry quickly
- Wick.Q Evap lining at the waistband accelerates sweat evaporation so you stay dry and comfortable
- Welded side zip pocket keeps valuables safely stowed
Share your thoughts
more cons than pros
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
it's always hard to buy pants on the internet.
these felt lighter than i expected; almost paper thin. they were stretchy enough to do yoga -- don't worry, Backcountry, it was only a sun salutation in the living room to see how they stretched. but the fit was too tight. i like a loose ( not baggy ) fit. maybe i could've gone a size up, but the waist fit fine. for a buck twenty, i gotta love 'em to keep 'em and i just didn't.