- Detail Images
Because soggy, cold, and clammy is never in style.
Hit the slopes in waterproof, breathable style with the Mountain Hardwear Women's Returnia Pant. Armed with two layers of durable Dry.Q Core waterproof, breathable nylon twill and fully taped seams to ensure against leaks, the Returnia fends off snow, wind, and cold while you ride or ski your heart out. When you venture for a backcountry excursion, thigh vents air you out when you break a sweat, and a relaxed fit allows plenty of movement whether you're going up or down and gives you a modern look when you hit the après scene.
- Two-layers Dry.Q Core nylon twill is waterproof and always breathable, for never-clammy, dry comfort
- Relaxed fit gives you ample room for layering and mobility without excess bulk
- Belt loops, chamois-lined waistband, and hook-and-loop adjusters give you plenty of everyday fit options for versatile comfort
- Zippered thigh vents let you dump excess heat when you're riding up a storm or hiking for turns
- Internal boot gaiters seal out cold and snow to prevent foot-freeze
- Ambush edge guards at inside of lower legs help protect this high=stress area against wear and tear
- Two fleece-lined handwarmer pockets secure essentials
- Built-in reflector may help RECCO-equipped ski patrol locate you in an emergency
Share your thoughts
Wish they weren't so long!
I ordered the XS and the pants looked great - exactly what i wanted, as described on the website and fit well through the waist/hips/thighs (there was an adjustable velcro waist thingy that was good). But they are very long. I'm only 5 ft tall, so i'm used to all pants dragging on the ground, but i would say these were 6-8 inches too long, which doesn't work no matter what you do. Back to the drawing board.....
are the zippered thigh vents on the inside...
are the zippered thigh vents on the inside or outside of the thigh?