- Detail Images
- Canyon Twill II with DWR coating repels water, breathes, withstands rugged wear and tear, and features a crinkle finish for enduring good looks
- Full-length inseam gusset increases comfortable mobility for rock-hopping and high-stepping
- Relaxed fit allows plenty of mobility and easy comfort
- Belt loops with button closure give wearable fit options
- Protective UPF 50 lets you prolong your fun in the sun
- Side zippered with handy key slip, knife, and two hand pockets secure essentials
- Mesh drain panels in pockets won't weigh you down with water during creek crossings or in a downpour
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs large
I usually wear somewhere between sizes 4 & 6, and my other pair of Mountain Hardwear shorts size 4 fit wonderfully. I was surprised by this pair in size 4; had I actually released my grasp on them, I daresay they would have fallen down to my ankles. I would say they run 2 sizes too large. Back they go. While I normally like Mountain Hardwear quality, I will now be more cautious about buying this brand without trying them on in person first.
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
Nice pair of shorts, good sturdy material. I did get the 5 inch inseam and wish I would have gotten the 7 inch. I feel like the 5 inch will only be needed during the super hot months. However they are comfy and loose enough to hike in. Got it in the blue grass and its a great color.
What is this sizing? 12x7, what does it...
What is this sizing? 12x7, what does it mean?
Size 12, 7in inseam