- Detail Images
Get the best of both worlds with the ultra-versatile Mountain Hardwear Women's Ramesa V2 Convertible Pant. Zip off the legs to cool off and wear it as a short when the temps rise or you work up a sweat. Deep side zips at the hem mean you don't have to remove your boots mid-trail. A full-length inseam gusset lets you stretch and leap up the mountainside. And when you cross a creek or go for an inadvertent swim, mesh panels in your pockets let you drain out and once again be fancy-free.
- Canyon Twill II with DWR coating repels water, breathes, withstands rugged wear and tear, and features a crinkle finish for enduring good looks
- Converts to a short with a nine-inch inseam for the ultimate in versatility and function
- Full-length inseam gusset increases comfortable mobility for rock-hopping and high-stepping
- Relaxed fit allows plenty of mobility and easy comfort
- Deep zipper at side hem means you can remove bottom legs without removing boots and soaking your socks
- Belt loops with button closure give wearable fit options
- Protective UPF 50 lets you prolong your fun in the sun
- Side zippered with handy key slip, knife, and two hand pockets secure essentials
- Mesh drain panels in pockets won't weigh you down with water during creek crossings or in a downpour
Share your thoughts
not a good fit
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: True to size
I'm not sure who these pants would fit. I normally wear a size 8 and the size 8 pants fit my hips, but they were about 4" too big in the waist. Then they were so tight on my thighs that I couldn't raise my knee to hip height. Maybe thin women with skinny legs can wear these pants? But are those the kind of women who usually hike?
Hi, are these straight leg and is the...
Hi, are these straight leg and is the sizing larger or smaller?