- Detail Images
Off-the-wall protection for on-the-wall performance.
- Ultralight, triple-layer 15D nylon laminate with waterproof, breathable Dry.Q Elite keeps you dry and protected and prevents clamminess
- Fully taped seams ensure a sealed barrier against the elements
- Active fit allows freedom of mobility in a lean silhouette
- Helmet-compatible hood with quick and easy single-pull adjustment shelters your head in protective comfort
- Adjustable cuff tabs and hem drawcord give a snug fit to keep out the cold and wet
- Interior security, internal stash, and two hand zippered pockets hold essentials where you want them
Share your thoughts
Dry and light but baggy fit
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
The DryQ Elite fabric does a great job of keeping me dry from the outside as well as breathing well enough during high humidity days. The harness is also designed well with a focus on climbing (high pockets, simple design, extremely lightweight, and helmet compatible hood). Unfortunately the fit is pretty boxy and looks more like a trash bag than a performance shell (I'm 5'10" 145 lbs and have a medium, though small is too short in the arms).